Booking and Payment:
- All bookings must be made in advance.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- The company will not be responsible for any loss or damage to travel documents.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure that all necessary travel documents are obtained prior to departure, including but not limited to passports, visas, and travel insurance.
- The traveler is responsible for obtaining any necessary vaccinations and complying with any health or safety requirements for their destination.
- The traveler is responsible for adhering to any local laws and regulations at their destination.
- The traveler is responsible for ensuring that they have appropriate travel insurance coverage.
Changes and Cancellations:
- Destinago reserves the right to make changes to itineraries, accommodations, and other travel arrangements as necessary.
- In the event of a cancellation by Destinago, the traveler will be entitled to a full refund.
- If a traveler cancels a booking, cancellation fees may apply.